Biodroga MD Anti- OX
Free Redicals develop in almost every metabolic processes which have to do with oxygen. Radicals are therefore also called “oxidants”. Looking for a electron, they tear an electron from the next molecule thy find (=oxidation). This molecule is damaged and becomes a free radical itself. A chain reaction develops. The consequence may be, among others, damages and becomes a free radical itself. A chain reaction develops. The consequence may be, among others, damages of DNA and RNA in the cell core, at the cell membrane and o many other important molecules in the vicinity of the cell.
Anti-Oxidants give away electrons in an easier way, so that they are not damaged and can also protect other molecules.
- They protect the cells against free radicals
- Reduce environmentally – induced damages
- Improve the moisture level ot the hornylayer
- Stimulate the collagen production
- Diminish wrinkles, sagging skin and pigment disorders
- Increase skin´s restistance