BEAUTY ROLLER MICRO-NEEDLING
How does Micro-Needling work?
The efficiency and functioning of the needling are well established and documented. It is an efficient alternative to botulinum toxin, filler injections or other invasive treatments. With the fine needles rolling over the skin surface, small pores develop in the fraction of a second. The fine needles of the Roller penetrate skin’s surface in order to suggest a certain injury. Skin reacts with the activation of the body’s own repair mechanism.
The body immediately releases increased collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid in order to “repair” the skin structure and to accelerate its regeneration processes.
The micro-pores developing by rolling the needles over the skin enable the effective infusion of ingredients. During the micro-needling the tissue around the micro-pores as well as the epidermis are not affected and stay intact.
After the very first treatment skin looks fresher, younger and firmer and its metabolism is regulated.
Micro-needling is recommended as cure treatment with at least 5 treatments. In order to maintain the treatment success, to improve and accelerate the skin regeneration, BIODROGA MD offers a Beauty Roller with a needle length of 0,25 mm for the use at home.
- Reduction of lines and wrinkles
- Improvement of skin’s resilience
- Improvement of elasticity of light- and sun-damaged skin
- Reduction of pigment spots and hyperpigmentation
- Vitalization of pale and dull skin
- Refinement of skin structure
- Improvement of the appearance of scars and surface acne scars
- Smoothing of stretchmarks
- The epidermis is built up and strengthened
- Skin is plumped up
- The contours look firmer
- Fine lines and wrinkles look diminished
- The skin tone looks even and refined
- Scars look less visible
For an optimal improvement of the skin tone 5-6 treatments at intervals of 4 weeks are recommended, depending on the skin condition, skin type and the desired treatment goal. The acid treatment can perfectly be combined with the Micro-Needling.
- Minimally invasive, very gentle method
- No downtime, everyday routine can continue immediately afterwards (only direct sun exposure should be avoided during the treatment period)
- Possible redness or irritations fade shortly after the treatment
- Skin-tone improvement
- Noticeably softer and visibly firmer skin