Safety net for tight contours
Skin aging has many faces and it changes our appearance for a lifetime. Although the effects of the aging process become visible only later, the change due to the genetically predetermined intrinsic skin aging begins at the age of about mid-20s. In addition, the facial skin is permanently exposed to a high mechanical load due to the constant movements of the facial muscles. The third factor is extrinsic or environmental aging. In addition to UV rays, air pollution and unhealthy lifestyles, gravity also plays a decisive role here.
Skin Booster - Contouring Anti-Age Serum
- Supports structuring and crosslinking of dermal connective tissue
- Acts by "lifting „and recontouring the facial contours
- Optimizes skin volume and density
- Makes the skin appear plump and firm
- Diminishes lines and wrinkles
- Provides valuable moisture
How does contour loss occur?
- The decreasing dermal-epidermal cell crosslinking leads to a decrease in the supporting, shape-preserving fibers in the tissue.
- Collagen degradation and the slowdown in collagen and elastin synthesis are responsible for the tissue losing its elasticity and gradually slackening.
- Due to the slowing cell renewal process, the skin becomes thinner and can store less moisture. The result is a visible volume loss, the tissue no longer appears plump.
- In addition, the slowing down of glucose metabolism often leads to bonding of the elastin fibers (glycation). The elastin fibers become rigid and inelastic.
ANTI-AGE RE-CONTOURING POWER NEEDLING TREATMENT
In order to be able to re-contour the sagging facial contours, regular special applications and the appropriate home care must be optimally interlinked. BIODROGA MD offers a focused treatment concept that combines a targeted product selection and apparatus treatment steps – for effective tightening and re-contouring.